Kel-F is a fluorochemical product also known as PCTFE
PolyChloroTriFluoroEthylene is a fluorocarbon-based polymer and is
commonly abbreviated PCTFE. The Kel-F® brand is a registered
trademark of 3M, but they discontinued production in 1995. The only
remaining brand, Neoflon ®, is made by Daikin Industries of Japan.
This PCTFE resin has the same chemical structure and properties as
the original Kel-F® brand material.
For our fast response ,pleasae kindly get contact with us directly
by e mail, not leave message in web.
PCTFE offers the unique combination of physical and mechanical
properties, nonflammability, chemical resistance, near zero
moisture absorption, and excellent electrical properties. These
characteristics cannot be found in any other thermoplastic
fluoropolymer with a useful temperature range of -400°F to +400°F
(-240°C to +204°C).
PCTFE also has extremely low outgassing (0.01% TML, 0.00% CVCM,
0.00% WVR when tested per ASTM E-595-90), so it is suitable for use
in aerospace and flight applications.
- Cryogenic applications -- super-cold refrigeration components
- Valves -- seats, stems, seals
- Seals -- lips, o-rings, v-rings, special construction seals
- Compressors & pumps
- Films -- food packaging, pharmaceutical packaging, optical
recording, electroluminescent display panels
- Gaskets -- pressure, diaphragm, liquid gauge seals, fluid handling
- Bearings -- sleeve & thrust
- Stock shapes -- for machining components
the mechanical properties
PCTFE sheet products Unit ,mm
Excellent rigidity , low temperature resistance , cryogenic fluid
resistance and airflow resistance.
|PCTFE sheet products are compatible to corresponding industry
PCTFE rod products Unit, mm
|PCTFE rod products are compatible to corresponding standard|